High Speed Rotary PET Bottle Blowing Machine RB-12
RB-series fully automatic rotary stretch blow molding machine ensures first-class performance which combined with a comprehensive bottle solution development program to devise the best solution for high speed. The machine features as high-te
RB-series fully automatic rotary stretch blow molding machine ensures first-class performance which combined with a comprehensive bottle solution development program to devise the best solution for high speed. The machine features as high-tech component, stable running, less power and air consumption, minimized maintenance which could meet relevant national food sanitation requirements and shows the leading status domestically. The machine covers an extremely board range of applications including still or carbonated water, soft drinks, edible oil, juice and sport drinks, tea and milk or milk drinks.
Preforms loading Star-wheel preform feeding system
• Pneumatic gate releases preforms into the star-wheel.
• Preform is loaded onto the spindle (and not viceversa) by means of cam track-driven grippers.
• No chain axial movement.
• Quick star-wheel changeover.
Preforms handling and transport chain:
• Simple chain in special plastic material. No maintenance cost and time.
• No rotation of chain around its axis and no movement up and down to collect the preform.
• Dry operation (no grease).
• Quick tool-free spindle changeover when handling different preform neck.
• Possibility to change chain pitch to blow neck up to 43 mm.
• Very low maintenance cost
Thermal conditioning Modular heating oven
• Innovative ventilation through the lamps to maximize heat transfer by radiation (convection minimization).
• Neck ventilation inside heating oven for light-weight effective neck cooling
• 8 lamps (first 3 kW, the others 2 kW). Possibility to install all lamps of 3 kW, and an additional lamp for longer preforms.
• Low thermal inertia: heat process consistency and quick cold start-up.
• Low oven temperature: low consumption.
Preforms & bottles transfer
• Simple transfer movement.
• Only one cam needed.
• Smaller diameter.
• Preforms & bottles centrifugal forces are very low.
• Soft and smooth manipulation of preform and bottle necks.
• Very easy adjustment.
• Removal of speed limiting factor.
• Reduced pitch between two molds: relevant space saving for the blowing wheel compared to equivalent machines.
• Smaller diameter.
• Lower inertial load and peripheral speed.
• Simplified transfer wheel, small diameter, lower peripheral speeds.
• Easier to maintain - accessibility of key elements.
• Shell mold, reversible modification to mount major competitors molds.
• Quick molds change-over